cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

What Plan to Buy After Free Trial is Over?

Hello everybody!

I am so excited to be a part of the Go Daddy site!  I am so lost on what I should buy when my free trial runs out.  I have ten days left and I am very low in funds.  I want to keep my site the exact same way it is at the current moment, only I'm not sure which plan to choose?  This is very confusing to me as this is my first time purchasing a plan for a site.  The only thing I need my site for is; Paypal/shopping cart for my products and to post my own videos on my site.  I have searched for about 3 hours now for answers and I'm just lost.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I also would like to pay monthly and not annually, sadly, I cannot afford too much.  Again thank you all in advance! 

Ryan Espich 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What Plan to Buy After Free Trial is Over?

Hey @MrOuijaShockPop

Hopefully you were able to get everything sorted after your original post. If not, our live support teams are more than happy to assist you in this regard. 

Our teams may need to ask you a few more questions about what you need, and what your online plans are. Once they have a better understanding of what you are planning for your live site, they can help you get the right products. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Solution

Re: What Plan to Buy After Free Trial is Over?

Thank you for your reply. I’m purchasing the business plan for $11.99 a month. I had a friend who uses go daddy sites and he told me what plan would be best. Thank you so much again.