cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

When is godaddy going to provide support for .net core 2.0 ?

When is .net core going to be supported by GoDaddy Shared hosting. Its being an long time pending issue that needs to be addressed at the earliest.

Is there an date by which .net core can be supported ?

Please don't tell me dedicated hosting is an answer to all of this. Then there is no point in using shared hosting and godaddy should stop providing this feature.

3 REPLIES 3
Product Team
Product Team
Solution

Re: When is godaddy going to provide support for .net core 2.0 ?

Hello Everyone. Wanted to give you a quick update. .NET core 1.0/1.1/2.0 has been installed on all of our Plesk Shared hosting systems. This feature is not present in the Plesk UI at this time, but it is available for use by default. .NET Core applications can be manually uploaded via FTP or Visual studio. 

MatthewR - GoDaddy | Product Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Ho would we enable  .net core to shared hosting  sites . I uploaded  .net core API but its not working 

Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

Hello @joyjohnm , 

There are no steps to "enable" .NET Core on our Plesk Windows Shared Hosting.  It is now enabled by default for versions 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0.  IF you are having difficulties with the deployment and receiving IIS 502.5 errors or similar, you may wish to try to publish your application using Web Deploy vs FTP.

I hope this helps out!