cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why email address and online chat pop up box don't exist anymore on GoDaddy websites?

I recently have issues of SSL cert changes and Whois changes without my permission. I have never logged in GoDaddy for a while to change anything. 

To get support, I have tried to look for email address in Support section but TOO BAD I couldn't find it.

Alright I will try some thing else. I went all the way down to CHAT online with support employee then I couldn't find any button to start online Chat! 

How can I possibly get any support from GoDaddy after paying all this money for my domains and hosting. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why email address and online chat pop up box don't exist anymore on GoDaddy websites?

@jiyeon4u,

Chat support Arizona local time 5am - 7pm Mon - Fri

phone lines 24/7 https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

You really should login more often and then alerts to misdoings would be far more apparent.

Cat Very Happy “I must politely inform you that I am NOT a Godaddy employee, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little when I can. Have a nice day!" Cat Very Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why email address and online chat pop up box don't exist anymore on GoDaddy websites?

@DrJones wrote:

>>Chat support Arizona local time 5am - 7pm Mon - Fri <<

It is Friday, 2:30pm AZ time, and nothing for live chat that I have found is clickable.

mythbusted. 

@DrJones

Myth busted? (yes it's two words not one) Are you serious?

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 22.37.32.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-20 at 22.37.49.png

oh yeah.... nearly forgot:

Cat Very Happy “I must politely inform you that I am NOT a Godaddy employee, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little when I can. Have a nice day!Cat Very Happy