cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another "This site can’t be reached" problem

I have my website and domain registered November 8, 2016. My domain is, jaysonragasa.com

But everytime, everyday, not just once or twice I visit my website for a single day, and most of the time, I get this message:

This site can’t be reached

I'm from Philippines, I have already tried accessing this website on different PC machines, mobile phone, different ISP, and I cannot open my website most of the time.

I tried going through proxy, and I can view my website.

My website is running BlogEngine.net, I cannot get the version number right now because I cannot (again) access my website (I don't want logging in when using proxy) but I believe I am using the newest version.

I hope someone can enlighten me, what were the issue on my website.

3 REPLIES 3

PLEASE HELP

Hey @jaysonragasa,

I can't see any error from here when visiting your site. Unfortunately, the site can’t be reached error is a difficult issue to troubleshoot if it can't be duplicated. Based, on what you've described so far, it sounds like it could either be network or ISP related, since you mentioned sometimes needing to make a connection to the site via Proxy to access the site. 

If it's only encountered at intermittent times, then you'll need to reach out to our live support during one of the occurrences so our hosting team can investigate further. If it is ISP or network related, they can at least verify after further testing when this is happening.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

It almost everytime I visit the website. I have to refresh the site not just several times and it will work 1 out of a million times I refresh it.