cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

hosting plan deleted mistake

I contact to customer support by chat, asking about my hosting plan deleted by mistake.

Based on their explanation, i have to repurchase hosting plan, i can't reinstall my plan although i already paid for the plan.

It's amazing

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 15.38.23.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: hosting plan deleted mistake

@petogogan1 

While I understand your frustration, "accidently" deleting a hosting product requires you to confirm that you want to delete it no less than 3 times before it's gone from your account. If it was a case of not paying your bill and it got deleted, they give you a grace period of around a month before they delete it.

In this case, I think you should chalk this one up to a lesson learned and keep it in mind for the future.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Solution

Re: hosting plan deleted mistake

Hi @petogogan1,

Welcome to the Community!

If the hosting plan was a year-long (not monthly) plan, and cancelled - accidentally or not - within 30 days of the purchase, or last renewal, you may be eligible for a refund of that payment. These refunds are not automatic within the account, but a customer service agent can review the billing and process that for you, if eligible. If you do not have your own backups of the website, you would still need to purchase a new hosting plan and pay for the restoration of the website files. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support