cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

website constantly showing 503 error

since at least Saturday my domains have been going in and out of 503 error state. I have contacted support chat again and again including a 2 hour chat last night. they either deny there is a problem or I get booted from chat or passed back to choose your guide screen. A ticket was raised last night and allegedly fixed but still the same problem. when the chat operator admitted the problem hadn't been fixed he sent me back to the original selection screen.  so now with no real support, I have had to start moving my websites to another host. I have been with godaddy since 2011 and have never dealt with such poor customer service.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

Re: website constantly showing 503 error

@unhappy12 

What is your domain name?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

here is one compagnie-au-fil-de-soi.com

Super User III
Super User III

@unhappy12 

1) Is this on Managed WordPress or a cPanel server

2) I am assuming that it is Managed WordPress - if this is correct - I suggest calling (not using chat) and let them know there is something go on with your account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

dont west time in godaddy hosting shifting to other good hosting  i am also facing this type of issue and today they ask me we are not sure for time freeing what a great hosting provider !!!!!!!! 

Solution

Hi @unhappy12,

Welcome to the Community!

The URL you have provided - compagnie-au-fil-de-soi.com - is resolving well for us in several browsers. It appears the issue was resolved by the GoDaddy customer support team. Please refresh your browser or clear our cache to see the current resolution. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support