Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    GovilK
    New

Abandoned Cart Recovery email shows old store name despite change

I have enabled the option of Abandoned cart recovery email to my customers. My store used to have a different name earlier, but now I have updated it on the website as well as everywhere else in the dashboard settings menus. 

However, the email still provides the same old name despite this change. So, when my customers receive the mail, they see a different name and they get confused.

I have tried reaching out to the customer service over call, but to no end. Please Help!

3 REPLIES 3
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

That is odd @GovilK, wondering if you changed your Business Name in your profile? I know that some of the Websites + Marketing settings pull from your profile? It sounds like you are just missing one change somewhere? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thanks for your reply!
    But I've double triple checked every menu, every setting that can be tweaked and I cannot find any option to change this name anywhere.

Any other suggestions!?
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

If you've look at your GoDaddy account and the settings in the website builder I'm not sure where else it would be @GovilK? Those are the only places I can think of. Maybe someone else will come in and educate us both? Is your social media links also changed?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head