Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Uly
    New

Addind auto play music to Godaddy website

Hi everyone

I have been trying to make different playlists to autoplay once the site is openend by without success. I tried with soundcloud and with youtube as well. Someone said to add: &autoplay=1 and other said ?autoplay=1 but i'm not having success. Either I'm not knowing where exactly to add it within the httm code or it doesn't really work. If anyone have any solution to making any playlist from anywhere autoplay please share. 

Thank you so much

Uly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Nate
    Super User II

Having audio autoplay on a website is often seen as unfavorable and annoying, modern browsers can now block it.  You can autoplay a video if the audio is muted.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KomncKMgajo?autoplay=1&mute=1" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The query string goes at the end of a URL, the exact order does not matter as long as the first one starts with ? and any additional start with &.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Nate
    Super User II

Having audio autoplay on a website is often seen as unfavorable and annoying, modern browsers can now block it.  You can autoplay a video if the audio is muted.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KomncKMgajo?autoplay=1&mute=1" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The query string goes at the end of a URL, the exact order does not matter as long as the first one starts with ? and any additional start with &.

View solution in original post