• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

CONNECT PAYEE ACCOUNT TO PRODUCT

i got excited about go daddy site builder and started my online store with the trial hoping i can upgrade when i succeed in fixing the store but it has been difficult to connect my payee account to products, it has also been difficult to change the currency from pounds and i need help in this please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @Dakindasport,

Sorry that you've been having some challenges using GoCentral/Website Builder. Here's all of our Help articles on GoCentral to use as a resource. And here's the specific article on adding a payment method.

We currently don't accept Payee as an option. We do accept Square in the UK, Canada and Australia. This might be an option for you. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @Dakindasport,

Sorry that you've been having some challenges using GoCentral/Website Builder. Here's all of our Help articles on GoCentral to use as a resource. And here's the specific article on adding a payment method.

We currently don't accept Payee as an option. We do accept Square in the UK, Canada and Australia. This might be an option for you. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post