Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    larrymarquez
    Getting Started

Can I close days in the Appointment Calendar?

Hey everyone, I'm only open a few days a week. Is there a way to gray out the "closed" days when people go to book appointments. Sure it still shows that there are no appointments available on the closed days but I feel like it would confuse people, and be easier if the closed days were just grayed out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    hgibson
    Product Team

Hi @larrymarquez!

I checked with the Appointments team and they are working on this very feature right now, it will be released by the end of this week. To use it, you will need to go back into the GoCentral Editor, select the appointments section, and choose the new layout with greyed-out days. You will then need to republish your website for the change to take effect. 

Thank you for your patience!

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

calendly.com should help with any online scheduling

hgibson
    Product Team

Hi @larrymarquez!

I checked with the Appointments team and they are working on this very feature right now, it will be released by the end of this week. To use it, you will need to go back into the GoCentral Editor, select the appointments section, and choose the new layout with greyed-out days. You will then need to republish your website for the change to take effect. 

Thank you for your patience!

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

View solution in original post