Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can you change the style of an Online Store later?

When you start an online store, you select a style. Can you change this later? Do some of the online stores have more control and options for checkout like better-mandated options.  I sell dog tags where you can order As-Is or have us engraved the backside with text. The problem I have is people can select As is then go and fill out the five text options. I need more control.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Muse
    Super User II

@Kcooper225 

You can change the overall website theme, colors and fonts at any time.  However, all the functionality remains the same.

When you are working with an established store "builder" -- the features offered are what they are.  The control that you have is what you get unless the entire platform is updated with new features or functionality by GoDaddy.

If you find you are limited, consider looking at WordPress with WooCommerce.  You'll then have total control to tweak the flow as you describe.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Muse
    Super User II

@Kcooper225 

You can change the overall website theme, colors and fonts at any time.  However, all the functionality remains the same.

When you are working with an established store "builder" -- the features offered are what they are.  The control that you have is what you get unless the entire platform is updated with new features or functionality by GoDaddy.

If you find you are limited, consider looking at WordPress with WooCommerce.  You'll then have total control to tweak the flow as you describe.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post