Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    WNCGuild
    New

Cannot find Photos tab or link

According to website builder version 6 help at this link and others I should be able to to click "manage" next to my v6 account and then click Photos and Videos.

There is no Photos and Videos in any form-- tab, link, menu option, nothing-- on any of my pages.  Where do I find it?  

The only way I can view my photos and files at all is to add a new control to my website.  But I don't need that, and there is no way to download files from there.

This is very frustrating.  Please help asap!

2 REPLIES 2
    WNCGuild
    New

Please, this is important!  No replies at all?  

JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @WNCGuild. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure why you wouldn't be seeing those options if you do have a Website Builder v6 account. From what you've described, it sounds like you have a v7 account. If that's the case, you wouldn't have the same options. In v7 accounts, photos and videos are accessed any time a photo/video is clicked in the editor. If you're sure you have a v6 account but aren't seeing the options, you may want to contact our customer care team so they can take a look at the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.