cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Hopeful
    Helper V

Cannot mark order fulfilled with Firefox

I am unable to send customers their fulfillment notice. Since the update made to W+M in July or August, this feature does not work! I also cannot access my photo library, which I have mentioned in another post. These features are crucial to our businesses. GoDaddy, please fix asap!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    AlvinY
    Product Team

Hi @Hopeful , thank you for your post.  Coincidentally enough, one of our developers had a similar issue and he was able to fix this by clearing his cache within Firefox.  Perhaps you can try this to overcome your issue as well.   In the meantime, I will file a bug with the team to investigate the root cause and see what we find from there.

As always, you are more than welcomed to call our support team directly as they will be able to provide you immediate assistance. 

Alvin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    AlvinY
    Product Team

Hi @Hopeful , thank you for your post.  Coincidentally enough, one of our developers had a similar issue and he was able to fix this by clearing his cache within Firefox.  Perhaps you can try this to overcome your issue as well.   In the meantime, I will file a bug with the team to investigate the root cause and see what we find from there.

As always, you are more than welcomed to call our support team directly as they will be able to provide you immediate assistance. 

Alvin

View solution in original post

@AlvinYTHANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I never mess with the cache because I have my Firefox set to clear the cache every time I close the browser. However, I see it is storing things in the cache anyway! I cleared it manually and it fixed this problem with my ability to fulfill orders!! Awesome. However, I STILL cannot access my photo library whatsoever. I had contacted GD about it more than once and nothing has been resolved. I tested it this morning, and clearing the cache did not solve it. Any help you can give on that would be tremendous. I've been dead in the water for 6+ months!!