cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    JenHass
    New

Contact Form Submission as Conversion

I want to set my Contact Form as a conversion goal in Google Analytics but the Send button doesn't return a separate URL for a so-called "Thank You" page. Is there a way to capture a form submission as a conversion?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @JenHass,

There's not currently an option that would work to track form submissions as a conversion goal in Google Analytics using the provided form. You could try creating a custom form using the HTML section & add tracking to the link ... or just send to another page upon submission & track that page URL. I understand that solution won't work for you if you don't code. 

Meanwhile, I'll submit this suggestion to our developers so they can prioritize it with future feature releases.

Thanks!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @JenHass,

There's not currently an option that would work to track form submissions as a conversion goal in Google Analytics using the provided form. You could try creating a custom form using the HTML section & add tracking to the link ... or just send to another page upon submission & track that page URL. I understand that solution won't work for you if you don't code. 

Meanwhile, I'll submit this suggestion to our developers so they can prioritize it with future feature releases.

Thanks!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Thank you for your input. Nope, not a coder so I guess I'm stuck.

ablake
    Community Manager

@JenHass nor should you have to be. I've got that feature request submitted for you, so crossing my fingers it gets added soon. 🤞 🙂

Thanks for the suggestion.