• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Mark2090
    Getting Started

Creating Sales Funnel Pages in GoDaddy's Website Builder

I am testing GoDaddy's Website Builder, and cannot see much in it that encourages me to use it.

So I wish to ask:

1. Do the tiered versions improve in function and tools to create pages?
    2. Is possible to use the GoDaddy Website Builder to create Sales Funnel pages?

These question applies to all version of the website builder, from the Basic version to the ECommerce version.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
    TLH

Hi @Mark2090,

Welcome to the Community!

Let me take your questions separately here.

1. You can look at the elements included in each tier of the Websites+Marketing plans here. Once you have the ECommerce plan, there are no additional tiers within that level. 

2. If you're looking to have an interface that includes the use of Sales Funnels, the Managed WordPress hosting may be a better fit for you. There are ecommerce options available (such as WooCommerce) and plugins that can be obtained to add the sales funnel process to your website. 

Hope both bits of information are helpful.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us
    Mark2090
    Getting Started

Thanks for the reply.

1. I should have asked #1 better. I was referring to elements (sections, layout, layout design, etc). The demo I was testing looks really basic, a block style page builder similar to WordPress block builder, but much more basic. It was that I was asking if this builder improves in what it offers as elements to add to the page if I get the higher level packages or even the basic paid package vs the demo version.
    2. Thanks for the clarification for this one. I suspected as much, but was not sure.

Hi @Mark2090,

I appreciate the clarification. It sounds like you may be working on the free one-page website, or an older version of the plan. I'd suggest starting the free trial of Websites+Marketing, so you can test it out and see whether you like its enhanced features. While there are some things you can only do on a paid plan, the free trial will give you a good idea of what you can expect in the features. You can also publish the free trial using the default domain (***.godaddysites.com) so you can view it online. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us
    Mark2090
    Getting Started

Yep, I was using the "free trial", which expires after a month of using it. This is what it is called on the product page: "Websites + Marketing Standard Intl - Free Trial".

Thanks for your help. 🙂