Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Ladyk
    Getting Started

Creating a clearance tab

I want to create a clearance tab on my store. I have the button set up but I can not figure out how to add products to it.I put the products I want into a clearance category but when you click on the clearance logo it just shows all my products. Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Muse
    Super User I

@Ladyk 

Hmmm... Not sure what's up with that.  I just created a Clearance category in my test store and added one of my products (product page checked Clearance under categories) and it worked.

You noted you created a tab/button?  Does that link to your shop page?  That would explain all products showing.  Look at the setup of that tab/button and make sure you are linking to the Clearance category page URL.

Does this help? 😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Muse
    Super User I

@Ladyk 

Hmmm... Not sure what's up with that.  I just created a Clearance category in my test store and added one of my products (product page checked Clearance under categories) and it worked.

You noted you created a tab/button?  Does that link to your shop page?  That would explain all products showing.  Look at the setup of that tab/button and make sure you are linking to the Clearance category page URL.

Does this help? 😉

Judith

View solution in original post

Ladyk
    Getting Started

Thanks for responding So I took off the clearance icon on my home page and now have a link on top example ( home, shop, clearance,  contact us) but it wont let me link anything to it. It just wants me to add content.? Ugh I know this shouldn't be this hard, I'm not very tech savvy.  Can you walk me through step by step?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
    Ladyk
    Getting Started

OMG!!!!!! I Think I  just figured it out!!!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
    Muse
    Super User I

@Ladyk 

Outstanding!  If you still need help, let me know! 😉

Judith