cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    SantaBroo
    Getting Started

Custom button icons

Hello, so I wanted to create custom button with icons. Is there any service where I can upload my icons for free like fontawesome (unfortunatelly this site is not free).

So I just need something to upload it for free or cheap since its one time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @SantaBroo,

If you're using a GoDaddy website builder, the best solution would be to upload the icon images to any section that allows images, publish it, then get the URL for each image. Remove the section and reference the URLs in your custom button HTML.

Your uploaded icon images will still be available directly via the URLs, even after you remove the section they were in.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @SantaBroo,

If you're using a GoDaddy website builder, the best solution would be to upload the icon images to any section that allows images, publish it, then get the URL for each image. Remove the section and reference the URLs in your custom button HTML.

Your uploaded icon images will still be available directly via the URLs, even after you remove the section they were in.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post