cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Motown423
    New

Customer File Upload for Website + Marketing

My business is 100% custom-based. Is there a way I can give customers the option to upload files for the product(s) they're purchasing? It seems so unnecessary to direct customers to e-mail me their photo(s), especially when domains like Shopify are already equipped with this feature.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @Motown423,

Welcome to the Community!

You can now allow your customers to upload attachments for your use through your contact form. You'll need to add a section for your contact form by choosing the "Contact Us" section option. Then, edit the "Contact Form" section on the right. It will show the fields and labels you're wanting from your customers. If you click the "Attachments" menu, you'll change the toggle for allowing file attachments. You can even make the link on the form say what you want by updating the label. 

Individual uploaded files cannot exceed 10 MB. If multiple files are uploaded the total cannot exceed 15 MB. You can check this article for the file types allowed for these uploads. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    TLH

Hi @Motown423,

Welcome to the Community!

You can now allow your customers to upload attachments for your use through your contact form. You'll need to add a section for your contact form by choosing the "Contact Us" section option. Then, edit the "Contact Form" section on the right. It will show the fields and labels you're wanting from your customers. If you click the "Attachments" menu, you'll change the toggle for allowing file attachments. You can even make the link on the form say what you want by updating the label. 

Individual uploaded files cannot exceed 10 MB. If multiple files are uploaded the total cannot exceed 15 MB. You can check this article for the file types allowed for these uploads. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thank you. That is an option, but not quite what I'm looking for. I need for customers to have the option to add their images then add to cart. It can be troublesome and possibly confusing to add attachments via the contact form.