Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    GunnyRet
    New

Does anyone need help setting up a PayPal and PayPal Giving Fund account for their non-profit on WP?

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new here, but have designed a few sites in my time using Yahoo Site Builder, GoDaddy Website Builder, Wix, Weebly and now have moved to a single platform in WordPress. I'm learning to love it, and wanted to offer my services to help you if you are trying to setup a PayPal Portal and/or a PayPal Giving Fund Account. I also just learned that this is tied to eBay.

So, you can actually buy or sell on eBay and contribute a portion of the proceeds to your favorite charity.

I have this setup at these two sites.

www.neovets.org

www.summitcountystanddown.org

Bryan

bryanamcgown@gunnyret.com

Bryan A. McGown "Gunny"
    President | CEO
    Gunnery Sergeant, U.S. Marine Corps, Retired
    @GunnyRet
    Serving the Global Employment Needs of Veterans and Employers
    Free Job Search Coaching for Veterans and Spouses Everywhere
    Post Your Resume, Schedule an Appointment, or Post a Job!
    https://gunnyret.com
    2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Very nice of you to offer assistance with this, @GunnyRet. I'm sure someone will reach out if they need help. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.
    AlanZ
    New

Bryan,

Saw your posting.  I handle a website for a non-profit using GoDaddy WebBuilder.  There is a PayPal donate link that goes to a standard PayPal page.  What we would like to do is have the payment page customized to include a list of areas that donor can choose for the money to do to.  This is social services agency and they have various programs that a donor can stipulate for use of their money.

So would like to have a listing or a dropdown menu on payment page that donor can select.  But have no idea how to do this.  Can you help?

Alan Zisser

alanzisser@gmail.com