Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    KurtJ
    New

Email Marketing

How do I create a campaign list from the people who had initially "viewed" my news letter in the Stats tab?  I would like to send a follow up to just those individuals.  

Kurt J.

8 REPLIES 8
    MPC
    Community Team
    Community Team

Hello @KurtJ, you would need to create a new subscriber list consisting of those users who viewed the emails, and then you would be able to select that list when sending a new campaign: https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-contacts-to-a-new-list-15802.  

MPC

Jean1
    New

The Statistics Page is not shown as a choice in the top tool bar for Email Marketing, and there is no Search Box to locate it. Statistics only appears just after an eblast is sent. 

How do I access my Email Marketing Statistics Page later on, again? 

Hey @Jean1,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

You should be able to check the stats of your campaign as outlined here

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

When I first bought this email program I didn't have to create a new template every time I sent my daily email notes.   I created a template, saved my logo and  I used the same one every day and it was fine.  Now, I have to "create a template"  - the logo is still on the template, but I have to delete the junk in the template, all I want to do is a three line paragraph.   

Is there a way that when I go in to this thing to send my emails, MY template is all I see and I don't have to go through creating one?   I send 3 campaigns out every morning, to three different lists.  I need to keep them separate and not  edit the first one twice more.   slight changes in the wording for the three campaigns have to be made.    

@leahcunningham wrote:

When I first bought this email program I didn't have to create a new template every time I sent my daily email notes.   I created a template, saved my logo and  I used the same one every day and it was fine.  Now, I have to "create a template"  - the logo is still on the template, but I have to delete the junk in the template, all I want to do is a three line paragraph.   

Is there a way that when I go in to this thing to send my emails, MY template is all I see and I don't have to go through creating one?   I send 3 campaigns out every morning, to three different lists.  I need to keep them separate and not  edit the first one twice more.   slight changes in the wording for the three campaigns have to be made.    

Hi @leahcunningham - thanks for the message.   My apologies this went unanswered and I hope you've gotten an answer by now.  For others who might have this same question,there are a couple options:

1. There is a template called "build-your-own" that starts with the most basic components included (a headline, a text box and a signature line).  Most basic, text-only email include these three items.
    2. You can "Clone" an existing campaign and make any necessary changes (including the subject line or campaign name) prior to sending.  This makes a copy of an existing campaign vs. opening an existing one and editing it to include the updated information.  More info on cloning a campaign can be found here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/clone-my-campaign-15880

thanks again!

Big10
    New

I am new to GoDaddy Email marketing. I have read reviews that state the accuracy of the statistics was not good.

My first Campaign went to ~1700 email IDs. Stats say 552 opened the emails. 110 Engaged with embedded links. (after 9 days)

I have checked with numerous individuals shown in the stats to have NOT opened the email. Several Gmail recipients said the email went into a Promotions folder which was out of sight. Others stated they had not received the campaign email at all.

Questions:

1. Are there any steps that can be taken to further improve the recipients seeing the email in their inbox? (like telling all recipients to add our email ID to their contacts)

- I have read the help articles on Subject line words not to use.

2. Are the reviews correct? GoDaddy Statistics are not that accurate, and I should ignore them?

3. The Statistic "Forward" - is this count ONLY for the readers who select the Forward button at the bottom of the note?, or does this stat also count the times readers use the email Forward function?

mehar
    Getting Started

which plate form you use for email marketing?

https://awamichat.com
    cstrasia
    Former Employee

@Big10 - thanks for the questions! I apologize you haven't received an answer here yet but hope you received one through a different channel by now.  For others who might have the same question: 

1. Recipients can certainly flag a sender to make sure emails are delivered to their inbox vs their promotions folder in gmail. To do this they'd need to drag the email from the promotions tab to the inbox. They'll then be asked if they'd like to have all emails from that sender delivered to the inbox.
    2. We work very hard to make sure the campaign stats are current and correct.  If you have specific examples where this isn't the case, please let us know!
    3. You are correct - the statistic "forward" only tracks recipients who use the embedded "forward" button, not those who use the email Forward function.

Thanks again!