Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Ross1984
    New

Embed posts from social media (feeling frustrated!)

It seems that GoDaddy's email marketing does not allow us to embed posts from social media. I wanted to include a number of posts from Instagram. I got the embed code and added it to my email campaign, but (despite the post showing up correctly in the email), the program would not accept the embedding. It was not due to any technical error, but rather by "rules" which govern the program.

I manually worked around the problem by uploading the pictures, adding captions, adding links, etc. -- but the process took me at least 20 minutes when it should have taken two minutes at the most.

GoDaddy, when will you update this program to allow embedded posts? It's 2017 and we need this feature!

Very frustrating.

1 REPLY 1
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @Ross1984. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! That's some great feedback. I will make sure it gets to our developers. Thanks! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.