Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Exporting product list for Facebook

Does anyone know how you can export your product list easily into a CSV file?! I cannot believe GoDaddy doesn't offer this service. They can import CSV files, and export orders, customer email info etc into CSV files. EVERYTHING except product/inventory... all I want is to easily export my store products into a CSV file so I can easily add everything to Facebook. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @parkerandco. Thanks for posting. There is functionality to connect your store to Facebook already built into Websites + Marketing. Take a look at this article. Hope it helps! If not, feel free to share more about details. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @parkerandco. Thanks for posting. There is functionality to connect your store to Facebook already built into Websites + Marketing. Take a look at this article. Hope it helps! If not, feel free to share more about details. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

Hi Jesse

I am very interested in your post above. I have Website + Marketing and ecommerce. I have connected my facebook page to my Godaddy site (see attached screen shot). However, my products do not seem to be syncing to Facebook catalouge and I am not sure why. Any help would be much appreciated.

Vanessa

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Vanessa

Looking into this further, I think Marketplaces is required and this is not yet available in the UK. Do you have any idea when this will be made available?

Vanessa
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hey @Vanessa3. There is a note on the article that mentions this. Not sure if it was there before but here's what it says:

Note: Connecting your online store to Facebook and Instagram is available world-wide. However, Marketplaces is currently only available to customers in the United States and will be available to customers in Canada, Great Britain and Australia around Summer 2021.

So hopefully it will be available in your area soon. Hope that helps.