• GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Getting Started

Facebook still having tech difficulties?

So we linked our Facebook page, but under the marketing section when you click on Facebook we always get this:

We are having technical difficulties. Please try again later.

It has been like that for 2 months now, so we are just doing everything via Facebook itself. 

Any ideas on what might be causing this or how we can fix it?

8 REPLIES 8
    Resolver VI

Can you share the Facebook page link? 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

I'm having this issue as well. I have been since I created my account last week. Any word on if and when this issue will be fixed? 

Nope. The last they contacted me was the post above two months ago. No solutions and the problem persists. Wish I hadn't already paid for a year else I would take my business elsewhere. Half of the advertised features do not work and no fixes for these issues. 

Once the year is up I am moving my business to another host as this is ridiculous paying for something that does not even work properly.

Luckily I’m still within my trial period. I’m switching to Shopify.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just got off the phone today with GoDaddy Support on the Facebook connectivity issue and was told that this is a problem with Facebook not GoDaddy so there is absolutely no effort on GoDaddy's behalf to work with Facebook to resolve the problem.

To me this is a gross violation of "truth in advertising" on GoDaddy's behalf when they are marketing their Go Central Website product.

Why am I not surprised. Well I have a complaint in with both the BBB and my State's AG's office to see if they can at a minimum get me out of the year long deal I signed seeing the services promised have not been delivered on. Figure if GoDaddy doesn't want to fix it, then I will take my business elsewhere.

Getting Started

There's always something with Facebook, I wanted to find InstaForex's found Ildar Sharipov there and I'm literally lost with their search engine: https://www.facebook.com/public/Ildar-Sharipov