Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Mr_Audio
    Helper I

Google Shopping action connection error item_missing_item_group_id_with_variant

Google Shopping Actions will group similar products together under the same listing if the  item_group_id_with_variant is populated with a matching value. 

Under Store/Marketplaces/Listing I am seeing an error that my listings do not have this variable. 

missing variable.png

3 REPLIES 3
    Mr_Audio
    Helper I

Being that Godaddy is using/purchase sellbrite I did a little digging.  

https://support.sellbrite.com/en/articles/3367340-adding-managing-product-variations

Why do I not have the ability to add Variations on my store?  Why is Godaddy giving me a limited version of the product?   I do not have a variations tab. 

RachelM
    Community Manager

HI @Mr_Audio,

As Sellbrite is newer as part of GoDaddy, our team is actively working on implementing more of the features of the product. Stay tuned!!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Ok, so I jumped the gun a little we do have variations in the marketplace.  

If you go to Store--> Marketplaces-->and click on a product you will see a tab for Variations.

Mr_Audio_0-1600137375327.png

From there you can bring in your variations if they are set up in your store.

Mr_Audio_1-1600137459773.png

This still doesn't solve my problem of being able to add a common group ID to all these variants so that they will be grouped together.