Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Hide catagories menu in blog

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask. We have a simple site at coraldesigns.shop. It's just a simple blog where I have set up multiple pages each with a blog to showcase products we have put up for sale on different POD sites. I have used categories to sort them for display on the different pages. My question is: is there a way to now hide that little categories menu on the side so it isn't visible? The only visible thing I want is the navigation with the pages listed. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

I have this question too. I think it would be very helpful to be able to assign categories on posts for the purpose of creating multiple blogs, but then also have an option to not display the categories.

Also the vertical display on phones and tablets shows the categories at the top, so if you have a lot of categories readers have to scroll down a long way to find the first blog post.

Therefore it might be nice to have several options:

* Show Categories

* Do Not Show Categories

* Do Not Show Categories when Vertically displayed.

AndrewWand
    Product Team

Hi @coraldesigns and @free2worship, thanks for taking the time to send us this suggestion. It makes total sense for your use cases. I can't promise that we'll be able to build this in the immediate future, but I've added it as an improvement to prioritize on our roadmap.