Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Lucio
    Getting Started

Home page image - slideshow?

I dont think it is possible but I don't want a static picture on my home page, I would like a slide show.  Is there a way of doing it or a workaround to do something similar? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Luciothanks for your quick reply! The Spaces theme should support a slideshow header. To enable that, launch into the builder, edit the site, click on the header on your home page then click on the option of "Cover Media" to the right. There you should see an option for Image, video or slideshow. If you select slideshow it will then provide a + box under slides to start adding your images.

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
    HeatherL
    Employee

hi @Lucio ! Thanks for reaching out! All of our Website Builders support slideshows but how to add them will depend on the type of builder you are using. If it is our latest Websites + Marketing builder, the ability to use a slideshow as your header is dependent on the theme you select. Many of our Themes support a slideshow header but some do not. Which builder are you currently using?

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Lucio
    Getting Started

Hi Heather, thanks for the response.

I am using the newest Website + Marketing  Premium I believe with the "spaces" theme. I can see other themes but I cant see that a slide show is available. Can you tell me which theme supports? thanks

@Luciothanks for your quick reply! The Spaces theme should support a slideshow header. To enable that, launch into the builder, edit the site, click on the header on your home page then click on the option of "Cover Media" to the right. There you should see an option for Image, video or slideshow. If you select slideshow it will then provide a + box under slides to start adding your images.

View solution in original post

Lucio
    Getting Started

Thanks so much, so easy! Sorry I didn't spot that.

henryallen280
    Getting Started

You can easily use this tool https://www.movavi.com/slideshow-maker-for-mac/ to create a slideshow you need. The tool also provides a wide choice of services and allows a free-trial version.