Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How can I find my certificates?

I've bought an ssl certificate for my domain, and have downloaded it for Nginx server. The zip file contains two .crt files only. I need these four files from my ssl certificate issuer which I can't find : 
    1) Root CA Certificate

2) Intermediate CA Certificate (AddTrustCA)

3) Intermediate CA Certificate (DomainValidationSecureServerCA)

4) PositiveSSL Certificate

I'm not a very technical person, and can't find these certificates. Any kind of help will be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
    GaryA

Hi @abdul-aziz, thanks for posting.

If you need certificate files that were not included in the .zip file, you can find them in the certificate repository here:

https://certs.godaddy.com/repository

Generally, the Root certificate will be installed by default on most OSes/Servers, and any intermediate certificates might be bundled into a single certificate.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

Hi @GaryA Thanks for replying. 

As I mentioned my zip file contains two .crt files. One of them is a bundle.crt, and it contains 3 nested certificates. Is there any specific order in which the certificates are bundled ?

Hello @abdul-aziz!

Thank you for your reply. The guide here will help you install your certificate to your Nginx server. It links to the repository where you get the intermediate certificate you need and tells you what to do step-by-step.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support