Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How do I change the From email address in the subscription confirmation email?

Hi,

I recently added a subscription section to my website. I tested out but signing up with my personal email. I did receive a "click to confirm subscription" email so all is good there; however, I noticed the From email address is not the business email address I'd like to use. Does anyone know where I can change that?

Much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @FeastByFist,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve this issue on your website plan? If you go to the editor and click Settings, you can see the email you're using in the Basic Information. Update the address here to what you want your subscribers to see as the "from" email address. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Hmmmmm, I thought the subscription form was like the contact forms @FeastByFist? In the case of contract forms they send from "your username" • notice@godaddy.com 

I just added a subscription section to my website and you're right, it spoofs from the email I have registered with my account. I've tried a couple of things (including changing my account email address) but I can't get the from to change? I don't see a direct setting to change this either? Sorry that I couldn't help more but I hope that you find some solace that is not just you? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

TLH

Hi @FeastByFist,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve this issue on your website plan? If you go to the editor and click Settings, you can see the email you're using in the Basic Information. Update the address here to what you want your subscribers to see as the "from" email address. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post