• GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How do I edit the automated email that subscribers receive when they subscribe to our newsletters?

I did not want to just add this topic without searching to see if this has already been answered...I have just spent a couple of hours searching here with no luck finding a posted solution.  I am using the Subscribe section for customers to enter their email to receive my newsletters.  The same one that this site uses and that I just used to sign up for their newsletters.  The automated email has the subject: "Please confirm your subscription".  Anyway...how do I edit that automated email?  Please help.  Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @MarlosGoldens,

No, at this time, there's no way to customize that outgoing confirmation email. However, that product enhancement has already been submitted to the developer team and may be an option added in the future. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    TLH

Hi @MarlosGoldens,

Welcome to the Community!

There are a number of options in building your email sign-up form. Check out this article for the customizations you can add to your specific website. 

Hello TLH,  Thank you for taking the time to respond,  much appreciated. 

The article that you reference instructs on how to customize the actual sign-up form and the message the user sees on the screen when they subscribe. I am familiar with how to do that.

I am looking for instruction on how to modify the information that is in the automated email that the user receives when they subscribe.  The email they receive that gives them the information on what they have to do to confirm their email address. Is that something that we can modify?

Thank you again,

David  

Hi @MarlosGoldens,

No, at this time, there's no way to customize that outgoing confirmation email. However, that product enhancement has already been submitted to the developer team and may be an option added in the future. 

View solution in original post