Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    medgasman
    Getting Started

How to Remove Reviews

I turned on Yotpo reviews and found out it is not for me.  Can't for the life of me find out how to turn it off or remove it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    AllieP
    Employee

Hello! I'm thinking you're talking about a Reviews section you have added to your website? If so, you can use the dropdown menu to instead connect to Facebook, Google My Business, or Yelp (Add reviews to my website) or you can remove the section altogether. 

If you're talking about product reviews in your online store (like in the article Enable customer product reviews with Yotpo), then I'll ask for you. It seems if you follow the link to Yotpo, you can set the Review Requests toggle to be disabled.

Yotpo-disable.png

Does that help?

Allie P at GoDaddy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    AllieP
    Employee

Hello! I'm thinking you're talking about a Reviews section you have added to your website? If so, you can use the dropdown menu to instead connect to Facebook, Google My Business, or Yelp (Add reviews to my website) or you can remove the section altogether. 

If you're talking about product reviews in your online store (like in the article Enable customer product reviews with Yotpo), then I'll ask for you. It seems if you follow the link to Yotpo, you can set the Review Requests toggle to be disabled.

Yotpo-disable.png

Does that help?

Allie P at GoDaddy

View solution in original post