Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Sahdev
    New

How to edit a Product Page to add new products easily?

Hey everyone,
    This is my first post so i don't know if i am posting it on the right place, if not please move it to appropriate category. So the problem i am having is in regard of editing products page so i can add new products easily and can edit the layout as well but it wont let me edit the other things in the section.I will always see the page as provided in the screenshot no matter what here is the screenshot :- https://gyazo.com/178aab7b0fdafc00c3321c2eac19aae6 

any help is appreciated, idk if I explained my problem correctly or not do let me know if thats the case 
    Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @Sahdev! Hope you've been able to figure out how to edit your product page but if not, here's a great help article that should guide you. Please let us know if you need more guidance. Take care and hope to see you in the community more in the future. 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.