• GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to get a coupon for buy two items and get the third item half off?

Trying to give my customers a buy two get the third half off coupon, is there a way? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Muse
    Super User I

@Rollnqueen95 

When you setup your coupon (Store > Marketing > Coupons > Add New) you would make the coupon to "Limit by Product or Category" and" Set the number per order that you would allow the discount to apply".  This would only work for specific products or categories. 

If you want to have this apply to your whole store and every product,  you would need a formula to determine what 50% is for whatever the third item may happen to be.  That's not possible in W+M.

If you want to have all products, consider having "Buy Two get $XX" off your order.  This way, regardless of products and price for each, it boils down to just number of items and a fixed amount discount.

Does this help?  😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Muse
    Super User I

@Rollnqueen95 

When you setup your coupon (Store > Marketing > Coupons > Add New) you would make the coupon to "Limit by Product or Category" and" Set the number per order that you would allow the discount to apply".  This would only work for specific products or categories. 

If you want to have this apply to your whole store and every product,  you would need a formula to determine what 50% is for whatever the third item may happen to be.  That's not possible in W+M.

If you want to have all products, consider having "Buy Two get $XX" off your order.  This way, regardless of products and price for each, it boils down to just number of items and a fixed amount discount.

Does this help?  😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post