cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    jordeng
    New

How to set up 301 Page Redirects in Website Builder V7

Migrated a website from another service into GoDaddy Website Builder v7. 

A  large number of pages are no longer on the new service, or the pages have been renamed. 

How can I set up 301 redirects for the old pages that no longer exist to the new pages within Website Builder 7? 

This is a make it or break it with Builder 7 as it will be quite a large SEO hit if not resolved. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hey @jordeng! Interesting that you're moving to our version 7 website building product. Have you looked at our current Websites + Marketing instead of using our older product? It has a lot more features and functionality and we're continually adding more features. Just a thought!!

Here's an article that has info on how to redirect using Website Builder 7: https://www.123-reg.co.uk/support/websites/how-do-i-create-a-redirect-in-website-builder/ . Hope it helps! Take care!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hey @jordeng! Interesting that you're moving to our version 7 website building product. Have you looked at our current Websites + Marketing instead of using our older product? It has a lot more features and functionality and we're continually adding more features. Just a thought!!

Here's an article that has info on how to redirect using Website Builder 7: https://www.123-reg.co.uk/support/websites/how-do-i-create-a-redirect-in-website-builder/ . Hope it helps! Take care!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post