Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Instagram not recognizing GoDaddy website and marketing tools

Trying to link my GoDaddy Websites and Marketing Ecommerce store to my Professional Facebook and Instagram pages. The connection is approved for Facebook shopping/commerce, but it seems that Instagram has standards just different enough that they cannot tell that my products are listed for sale on the website (even though it's directly linked). I would appreciate if GoDaddy would initiate some kind of solution for this because Instagram is impossible to me to reach and reason with on this matter.

I've seen another thread, which is now locked, where Mohan Kumaresh, Product Manager, W+M Online store responded that this would be worked on, but the last update was February of this year. It is now December, and I for one, am very interested in streamlined shopping and inventory tracking between the website and social media. Instagram gets my business the most traffic so far, I want the store to integrate.

0 REPLIES 0