Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    lucky123
    New

International shipping

I'm curious.  When you are setting up international shipping rates, can we ship to all the countries listed?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
    Heather
    Employee

Hello @lucky123!

Thank you for posting! Yes, you can ship to all of the countries listed when setting up shipping rates.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Frank56
    New

Hi, i have been adding products to my new website, and in the shipping option i have entered  shipping cost to each item as they all differ in size and weight etc, but when i do a checkout test, the shipping is not showing, just a dash -  .. where and when does it appear for payment?? (not gone all the way through to actually pay as was just testing it).

Hey,

The total should include the shipping cost on the right hand side of the cart after you have entered your shipping address (on that page) giving you a grand total, if your seeing a dash I would suggest something is wrong somewhere, make sure your not putting in your own shipping address firstly as it may be seen as posting to yourself or your registered website address, just eradicate that issue first with your testing method.