Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Issue with Google review - number of reviews shows as zero

I have tried to remove the Google Review section and add it back again, but I still see that it shows as Zero Reviews. There are 11 reviews and the reviews are showing. I have a screenshot attached.

Website url - https://rwadventuretravel.com

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 3.45.37 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No resolution was provided by tech support. The issue resolved on it's own. Surprisingly, no one knew how to investigate or solve it!!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    PL281
    Super User IV

@RishisWorld 

As we are end users here in the community there isn't much we can do to resolve that - I do see the same issue you see - it appears you have 11 reviews but the count shows 0 - I would reach out to GoDaddy as they will have to escalate this issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

So I had a chat with GoDaddy support and they say that this is an issue with Google and that they can do nothing about it!!!!

This is very disappointing and frustrating that for all technical issues I have to call up US support directly and get them to understand the issue. 

Agents are not able to understand the issue and quick to make a comment without investigating the issue. 

Screenshot 2021-06-19 at 3.14.45 PM.png

No resolution was provided by tech support. The issue resolved on it's own. Surprisingly, no one knew how to investigate or solve it!!!

View solution in original post