• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Scentgeek78
    Getting Started

Issues with website on 4g - complete technophobe!

A number of customers have said that they cant access my site when on 4g - i did try to speak to customer service but i'm a complete technophobe and have no idea! I have everything with Godaddy, and haven't imported anything from another hosting site it was built from scratch with them.. Can anyone advise anything?? Help please 

Nik  

3 REPLIES 3
    PL281
    Super User III

@Scentgeek78 

What is your website and do you know what mobile provider they might be using?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi Thanks for taking the time to reply! the website is www.scentdog.co.uk 

It seems to vary, which makes it even more odd, fine on O2 at the moment, but doesn't seem to like vodaphone at the moment 

thanks Nicola 

@Scentgeek78 

I'm in the US but not seeing any issues here - could be a DNS server somewhere that is currently having issues and should resolve on it's own

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community