Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Mark as fulfilled?

My company is running an urban farm, and last week we set up a GoDaddy website to accept payments virtually.  We do not ship any product, as all of it is curbside pickup at the farm location.  I do not see where to mark an order as fulfilled, and my orders are piling up incorrectly as unfulfilled.  How/where is the functionality to show that the order has been fulfilled after it is picked up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    FiltersOnline
    Resolver I

If you have In-Person Pickup set up as a shipping method, when you view/open the order, there is a "Fulfill Order" button on the top right. When I click it, it says "Submitting this info notifies the customer by email that the order has been picked up." Once I click "Submit" it marks the order as fulfilled. 

To add In-Person Pickup as a shipping method, go to Settings > Shipping > click Add > Select In-Person Pickup. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    FiltersOnline
    Resolver I

If you have In-Person Pickup set up as a shipping method, when you view/open the order, there is a "Fulfill Order" button on the top right. When I click it, it says "Submitting this info notifies the customer by email that the order has been picked up." Once I click "Submit" it marks the order as fulfilled. 

To add In-Person Pickup as a shipping method, go to Settings > Shipping > click Add > Select In-Person Pickup. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post