cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Shyness
    New

Member Page Shop

Is there a way to make a shop page for members? For example I'm trying to allow members to purchase items that regular customers can not. I want them to be able to order online so It can add in shipping and so that I can generate a label. It seems that right now I can only have one shop page. It would be helpful if there were an option on products to select "member only" for certain products.
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Muse
    Super User I

@Shyness 

There is no way to do what you describe -- I even tried to think of a work-around using W+M to accomplish this and came to a dead end.    Just not something possible to do with the W+M builder at this time.

If you switch platforms and go with WordPress (+ WooCommerce + WooCommerce Memberships Plugin)  you can setup a Members Only store with all kinds of different plans, permissions and variables.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Muse
    Super User I

@Shyness 

There is no way to do what you describe -- I even tried to think of a work-around using W+M to accomplish this and came to a dead end.    Just not something possible to do with the W+M builder at this time.

If you switch platforms and go with WordPress (+ WooCommerce + WooCommerce Memberships Plugin)  you can setup a Members Only store with all kinds of different plans, permissions and variables.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post