Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    johnnymargo
    Helper II

Need to start over with WEBSITES & MARKETING STANDARD BUILDER. How?

Just started to use new Websites + Marketing Standard to rebuild my existing GoDaddy website GDMint.com. Now need to delete all temporary work and start over. Cannot find how to proceed with removal of work performed.

Also how do I add my logo to website. When copying from file it does not appear on site correctly (full size & location). 

Finding this builder very confusing and frustrating in comparison with earlier website builders. Need good instructions. Await assistance.

Thanks

johnnymargo
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    PL281
    Super User IV

@johnnymargo 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/reset-my-website-26422 This has a walkthru on resetting the site - The new web builder is much more drag and drop and what type of content vs just a blank page editor

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    PL281
    Super User IV

@johnnymargo 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/reset-my-website-26422 This has a walkthru on resetting the site - The new web builder is much more drag and drop and what type of content vs just a blank page editor

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post