Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    AusTeacherRiss
    Getting Started

Online Payments

With this corona virus, I'm having to take some of my face to face professional development to online courses and webinars, but I'm wanting to sell them. Do i need an online store or can i just set up online payments through appointments? The price hike is so much that I don't want to get it wrong and if it's going to cost me an extra $13 a month, i might need to shop around.
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    BrettMaverick
    Former Employee

Hi @AusTeacherRiss thank you for reaching out to the Community for help with setting up online payments on your website for services booked. The ability to take payments for appointments booked is available in Websites and Marketing Premium, there is no need to upgrade to Online Store. Hope this information is useful. Best regards, Brett M

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    BrettMaverick
    Former Employee

Hi @AusTeacherRiss thank you for reaching out to the Community for help with setting up online payments on your website for services booked. The ability to take payments for appointments booked is available in Websites and Marketing Premium, there is no need to upgrade to Online Store. Hope this information is useful. Best regards, Brett M

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

I'm not sure if this has helped, I'll have to play around.
    I'm not wanting my customers to book appointments, i just want to bookings for webinars and online events to be able to be made via my website without me needing to spend extra money on upgrading my account. I'll let you know how i go.