• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    jkj0798
    New

Online Store Enhancements

Just got off support with disappointing news.  Here are the issues I am having.

1) Making "global" changes to all products (or even subset of all products).  In my example, I will have hundreds of products at the same price.  If I need to change my price, I need to manually change every single one (even with Quick Edit).  Would be nice to have a way to change product pricing (or other characteristics) against a large number of products.

2) Generic default messaging on packing slips says "Thank you.  We appreciate your business"  Aside from missing punctuation after the last word (no period), I want to be able to change the default so that I won't have to type in the same message for each and every order.  For example, I may wish to offer a coupon code for savings on the next purchase for orders I received this month and then next month I would change the default to promote something else.

3) Orders/Invoices show VAT in some places.  I know that this stand for VAT but I've have questions come up from customers asking what it is and why is it there?  Perhaps VAT is commonplace in other geographic locations, but rarely see it in the US.  Would be nice to have options as to what is printed on an invoice.

1 REPLY 1
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Thanks so much @jkj0798 for taking the time to give us these suggestions! We sharing them with our product team. Stay tuned and please feel free to continue to add suggestions. They always help us to add to and improve our products. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.