Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    klwally
    New

Organize Photos in Website Builder 7

I have a lot of photos in website builder (version 7).

I update the page every year as our festival changes. There are photos I need that I uploaded from the beginning that are really hard to get to as the photos keep 'reloading'

Can I make subfolders? I would be magical if I could organize my photos by type instead of all in one big pot.

3 REPLIES 3
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @klwally. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! I know that this is definitely a feature I've heard others request. It's not something that is available right now. I'm not sure if this is something that will be added to the product, but this is definitely good feedback. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

I'm in the same boat.  Version 6 had some really nice aspects to it such as file folders for photos so we didn't have to get bogged down especially as we have to load all of the photos again and not in chronological order.  Major bummer!!!!!!!!

Hi @susanhennessy and @klwally,

Just wanted to let you know that our GoCentral team will be answering questions tomorrow, Tuesday, July 20th in our GoCentral "AMA" Ask me Anything between 11-12 pm PT in this thread https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral-Website-Builder/quot-AMA-quot-With-GoCentral-Team-On-quo.... If you can't join, please feel free to post a question beforehand for them to answer. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.