Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    cstiles
    New

Page length that doesn't affect all pages

Hello. I have read many threads on changing the page length to get rid of white space but it seems to affect all pages. I have the site map (links to other pages) on the bottom and when I make a change to one page the pages that have more data now have the site map and footer overlaid onto the data making it impossible to read. Is it possible to change the height of each page and move the site map and footer to match the page height but have it only change on the pages needing the change? Hope this makes sense. Here is the site address to see what I'm talking about: http://www.thermalcube.com/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
    GaryA

Hi @cstiles, thanks for posting.

I was able to set an individual page length for each page on my site. I'm not sure why you might not be able to. There might be something on the pages that are forcing it to that length, but I couldn't say what for certain. You may want to try creating a new blank page and seeing what the length for that is and if there is anything that is pre-populated on that page.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status