• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

PayPal Problems

Is there a way to change how PayPal operates, either through PayPal or GoDaddy, in my online store? By default PayPal asks the customer to login to their account to pay and I’ve lost a lot of sales because my customers don’t have PayPal accounts. There is an option to skip logging in to pay with a credit card but it’s very hard to see. Can I change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @RWGorajewski,

Welcome to the Community!

No, we have no way to change PayPal's procedures. Every time I purchase at a website offering their services for payment, I am directed to the PayPal website for login and completion. If you want your customers to use just a credit card, you'll want to look into setting up an account with Stripe or Square to allow your customers to enter their card on your site. You can check out adding payment options here.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @RWGorajewski,

Welcome to the Community!

No, we have no way to change PayPal's procedures. Every time I purchase at a website offering their services for payment, I am directed to the PayPal website for login and completion. If you want your customers to use just a credit card, you'll want to look into setting up an account with Stripe or Square to allow your customers to enter their card on your site. You can check out adding payment options here.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post