Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    reverselogic
    Skilled II

Phantom Account sign in page

I entered "site:my_domain.com" to determine which pages on my Websites + Marketing site were indexed by Google. Among the pages was a login page, my_domain.com/m/login

This login page does not appear in the list of pages when I am in edit mode for my site. Can anyone explain how I managed to create this page and what I can do to delete it?

Website + Marketing User since 2-Dec-2019
    Reverse Logic Limited
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    reverselogic
    Skilled II

I believe I discovered how the mysterious account sign in page was generated. When building the Website + Marketing website I created a page with no content with the intention of completing it at a later date. In order to park this page and suppress it being displayed, I turned off menu and footer navigation and designated the page as private. It seems that the existence of a private page automagically generated the login page. It makes sense that there has to be some way of accessing the private page.

Reverse Logic Limited

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    reverselogic
    Skilled II

I believe I discovered how the mysterious account sign in page was generated. When building the Website + Marketing website I created a page with no content with the intention of completing it at a later date. In order to park this page and suppress it being displayed, I turned off menu and footer navigation and designated the page as private. It seems that the existence of a private page automagically generated the login page. It makes sense that there has to be some way of accessing the private page.

Reverse Logic Limited

View solution in original post