• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Photo Gallery - sorting photos

Hi - I'm using several photo galleries on my web site using the different styles that come with the Web Builder. 

When I add photos they come at the end of those already there such that when people are scrolling through the photos they see the ones that were added first at the beginning and the new ones added latest at the end.

This was OK when there were not many photos. Now that there are lots of photos visitors to the web site have to scroll through all the older photos to get to the new ones. 

Is there a way to sort the photos so that the new ones come to the front when scrolling? Thanks.

I know that you can manually move photos within the gallery but this is a lot of effort every time I add a photo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    AndrewWand
    Product Team

Hi @notnumbersix, thanks for taking the time to send us this feature request. I can't promise if/when we'll get to it, but I've created a ticket to investigate how we'd do that.

Thanks,

Andy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    AndrewWand
    Product Team

Hi @notnumbersix, thanks for taking the time to send us this feature request. I can't promise if/when we'll get to it, but I've created a ticket to investigate how we'd do that.

Thanks,

Andy

View solution in original post

I have experienced this myself.  We need the ability to re-arrange the photos.  For an example, if you know someone who has an Etsy shop, the shop owner has the ability to re-order the photos.