• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Photos simply clock on builder

I have tried chatting several times with go daddy folks but they are unable to help. looking for any suggestions. when i am in web builder and want to add/replace an image, the screen simply 'clocks' on all my photos.  it never downloads them so i can preview them before inserting them. started about 2 months ago, have cleared my cache, tried incognito to no fix.website clocking.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @millerteam1983,

Welcome to the Community!

It seems two things may be happening here. It's possible that you're having trouble with your local connection to the server. If you call GoDaddy support, they can run a traceroute with you to see if there is an intermediate ISP location that is slowing you down. When you've experienced this issue, have you tried from another network?

It may also be possible that you are using photos much larger than necessary for the 72dpi resolution of the website. Too much data trying to resolve at once. While files can be as large as 30MB, smaller files download faster. You may want to check out this popular GoDaddy blog for picture resolution. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @millerteam1983,

Welcome to the Community!

It seems two things may be happening here. It's possible that you're having trouble with your local connection to the server. If you call GoDaddy support, they can run a traceroute with you to see if there is an intermediate ISP location that is slowing you down. When you've experienced this issue, have you tried from another network?

It may also be possible that you are using photos much larger than necessary for the 72dpi resolution of the website. Too much data trying to resolve at once. While files can be as large as 30MB, smaller files download faster. You may want to check out this popular GoDaddy blog for picture resolution. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post