Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Rechelle
    New

Privacy Policy

Hi there newbie, Im on trial at the moment. Got everything going minus the Privacy Policy. So I added a new section of course all is well, but how do I make that a clickable button? and I want to move it below my page but I don't even see an option to do that. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @Rechelle,

Welcome to the Community!

First, make sure you've completed the section on your Privacy Policy. There's a video at the bottom of this article for you to look at. It's up to you where you want to add the section for the policy on the page. That can be at the very bottom, just above the header. 

What portion do you want to make "clickable". Any text can be made into a hyperlink to another page or website. Or you can create an "Action Button", if you like.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @Rechelle,

Welcome to the Community!

First, make sure you've completed the section on your Privacy Policy. There's a video at the bottom of this article for you to look at. It's up to you where you want to add the section for the policy on the page. That can be at the very bottom, just above the header. 

What portion do you want to make "clickable". Any text can be made into a hyperlink to another page or website. Or you can create an "Action Button", if you like.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post