Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    dearmalak
    New

Private pages on website plus marketing

Hello,

I have website plus marketing and if I give someone access to a private page, they then get access to all my private pages and i do not want that because if someone paid 100 or 1000, they all get the same information if I give them access to one private page, they then get access to all private pages. I need a solution without having to change my website as I did my own website and worked very hard on it and I do not want the hassle of having to switch website types. Go daddy should find a solution for this as this is not ideal, I'm sure I'm not the only one. thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Nate
    Super User II

The website builder is streamlined to be quick and easy for building a basic website.  Unfortunately a membership website is a more advanced setup.  You may want to consider switching to WordPress which is built around user access/roles and has many plugins available to customize it to your needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Nate
    Super User II

The website builder is streamlined to be quick and easy for building a basic website.  Unfortunately a membership website is a more advanced setup.  You may want to consider switching to WordPress which is built around user access/roles and has many plugins available to customize it to your needs.

View solution in original post

@Nate I don’t want to do that because I would have to start my website from sratch and that’s a lot of work! Do you work for go daddy? I would think they would update this to fix it 

JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @dearmalak. Thanks for your post. @Nate does not work for GoDaddy but is a fellow GoDaddy customer. He is correct in stating that you would need a different platform to do what you want to do, unfortunately. It's possible that what you've suggested could be something to be added to the product someday. However, I don't believe this feature is currently in the works, so you'd probably end up waiting a long time before it would work the way you want it to. Sorry ☹️

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.